December 18th- A Very Starsky Christmas in Three Acts: Act 3 by Suzan

a_very_starsky_christmas_in_three_acts_act_3_by_suzan

Click on the image to view it larger.

This entry was posted in Art, Gen. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to December 18th- A Very Starsky Christmas in Three Acts: Act 3 by Suzan

1. ksstarfire says:

OH!! Poor Starsky!! At least he has Hutch to comfort him. Funny thing, the activity director where I work had the Elders make Valentine’s Day decorations that looked a LOT like Starsky’s!!
    Thank you, Suzan!

2. Spencer says:

That’s so great! Especially the phallic tree!

3. Matsir says:

Up here that would’ve started a bidding war. Heck, Darcelle would probably order a dozen more for table decorations.

4. CallieDoodle says:

Who knew Starsky was so crafty?! Maybe they’ll keep it for inspiration. Thanks for this!

5. Susan aka littlestar61 says:

Not everyone appreciates good Art Starsky. I’m glad Hutch is there to comfort you! Thanks Suzan for this gift!

6. pat says:

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I didn’t see that coming, Suzan. Well done. I’m really not in the Christmas Spirit this year but I’LL BUY IT!!! Where do I put in my bid?
    Thanks so much for this gentle reminder of why they continue to mesmerize us, after all these years! Merry Christmas.

7. mvernet says:

Oh, No! Poor Starsky. I’d buy it in a New York minute. This is breaking my heart.

… so Hutch secretly bought the Christmas cock tree and put it proudly on display in the bedroom. Then he borrowed a string of lights from it and wrapped it around his own proud cock and waited patiently for Starsky to open his present…

There I feel better now. Can you say (cock) on this site?

8. ChocolateEgg says:

OMG that’s hilarious! You KNOW that Hutch will buy it anonymously at the end, then put it on the coffee table at home to surprise his partner, who’ll get choked up, they’ll hug, kiss and ……

9. ChocolateEgg says:

Mvernet, I read your comment after posting mine – great minds. Of course Hutch would buy it. 😉

10. TSiLvY says:

Ahahahahah, that’s hilarious. I’d seen that coming, but it’s amazing Starsky didn’t. Or did he? XD But I’m with everyone else who said there are gonna be fights over that particular tree. Thank you for the laugh!

11. Kat says:

LOL!!! Suzan, that was a hoot! Poor Starsky! But I think it’s a darn cute centerpiece! *snirk* Thanks!

12. marianrose says:

Ha! Starsky can’t sell his “tree”. I think he may quickly recover from this disappointment. Hutch will provide the comfort and he will find the joy.

Thanks for the all the smiles.

13. wightfaerie says:

LOL. Love the tree. I’ll buy it, Starsk. But I’m guessing Hutch has secretly bought it. Thanks, Suzan, for a lovely gift.

14. Dawn Rice says:

LOL–Not quite the item most people would decorate the holiday table with, eh?

15. Elaine says:

Love it! It reminded me of Marie’s sculpture in Everybody Loves Raymond.

16. hardboiledbaby says:

Hee! I agree that Hutch is going to buy it. Geez, how could he not? 😉

Your gifts keep on giving, Suzan, thank you!

17. Hutcherie says:

Awwwww Poor Starsky! I’d buy Starsky’s tree! ? Love it, Suzan!

Comments are closed.